The Madison Suite
This luxury suite is named in honor of James Madison, the 4th President of the United States who was born at Belle Grove on March 16, 1751.
- Professionally decorated
- 1820 Mahogany Full Tester Queen bed that was made in Richmond.
- Large two – room master bathroom with claw foot soaking tub and separate shower
- Original heart pine floors in the bedroom, and ceramic tile in the bathroom
- Fireplace (gas logs)
- Private elevator (access to the parlor)
- Located on the second floor with a view of the river and front grounds
- Access to the Upper Hall and Sitting area and the waterfront and carriage side balconies.
265.00 / Spring and Summer Special – $240.00 Monday – Thursday
295.00 / Spring and Summer Special – $270.00 Friday – Sunday and Holidays
Based on Double Occupancy.
Each additional person is $25.00 per night.
(prices subject to change and do not include tax)