The Hipkins-Bernard Suite
This luxurious suite is named in honor of the Hipkins and Bernard Family. John Hipkins purchased the old Conway property and built the basic structure of the current home for his daughter Fannie and her husband, William Bernard. The Hipkins – Bernard family owned the plantation from 1790 to 1839.
- Professionally decorated
- 1820 Eastlake High Back Walnut Queen Bed from Yorktown, Virginia
- Separate sitting room
- Original heart pine floors in the bedroom, and ceramic tile in the bathroom
- Claw foot soaking tub and shower
- Located on the first floor with direct access to the library and business center
- View of the carriage side grounds
199.00 / Spring and Summer Special – $175.00 Monday – Thursday
245.00 / Spring and Summer Special- $199.00 Friday – Sunday and Holidays
Based on Double Occupancy.
Each additional person is $25.00 per night.
(prices subject to change and do not include tax)